ACL reconstruction failure and revisions is a comprehensive course by a greatly respected retired knee surgeon - Dr Frank Noyes.
First published 2008, and reviewed August 2023 by Dr Sheila Strover (Clinical Editor)
Course content -
- Introduction to ACL reconstruction failure and revisions
- What happens to an ACL graft after implantation?
- Surgical choices for the initial ACL reconstruction
- What constitutes ACL graft failure and how do you measure it?
- Most common causes of ACL graft failure
- continued - "Most common causes of ACL graft failure"...
- ACL graft failure due to graft impingement
- ACL graft failure due to problems in graft tensioning and fixation
- ACL graft failure due to failure to address associated instabilities
- ACL graft failure due to inadequate rehabilitation programme
- Compounding problems that must be addressed in revision ACL surgery
- Graft options in revision ACL
- Contraindications to ACL revision
- What can one expect after ACL revision?