Curious

To let us know how you are getting on for the first days and first few weeks after your operation or injury. We would be interested in knowing about pain levels and meds, dressings, using the CPM machine, swelling, icing regimes, mobility, exercise regimes, bathing and travelling issues, etc.
tlovinggood
MICROgeek (<20 posts)
MICROgeek (<20 posts)

Curious

Post by tlovinggood »

Hello--I am posting this question to any and to all that might read this Board. Has anyone had a "Good" outcome from a Total Knee Replacement Surgery? I am considering this procedure for an arthritic knee, but have yet to talk to anyone that could recommend it? Most recipients of this procedure whom I personally know are in extreme pain and agony, have very limited mobility and most regret having this done to themselves. Many of these people have been to Physical therapy over and over with no benefit. Others hobble around, bent over and walking as best they could, and some still use canes or walkers. Several have advised me against proceding with the TKR. I would be most interested in hearing from anyone who had a different outcome.

Return to “Post-op diaries”