Intra Articular Growth Hormone (IAGH)

Steroid injections, lubricants (eg Synvisc)
rob8647932
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Intra Articular Growth Hormone (IAGH) - Dr. Dunn

Post by rob8647932 »

I am a patient of Dr. Dunn and can attest to the fact that the debridement surgery plus a series of HGH knee injections have made may knee go from a 2 to a 7.5. Not bad eh??

Call me if you want. 330-212-4101. My email is [email protected].

Rob
Left knee - 1997 debridement, 1999 trochlea paste graft / microfracture), 2002 IAGH injections, 2005 plica and synovium removal, 2009 Regenexx injections
Right knee - 1997 debridement, 2000 trochlea paste graft, 2004 IAGH injections, 2008 Regenexx injections
Gnarus
MICROgeek (<20 posts)
MICROgeek (<20 posts)

Re: Intra Articular Growth Hormone (IAGH)

Post by Gnarus »

Thx for the respond and the helping hand. I already know I'll go forward with this as soon as win the lottery. :)
Robert_Lloyd
MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
MINIgeek (20-50 posts)

Re: Intra Articular Growth Hormone (IAGH)

Post by Robert_Lloyd »

rob8647932 wrote: I am a patient of Dr. Dunn and can attest to the fact that the debridement surgery plus a series of HGH knee injections have made may knee go from a 2 to a 7.5. Not bad eh??

Call me if you want. 330-212-4101.

Rob
It was the debridement surgery that benefited you, not the IAGH.

There is no clinical evidence that IAGH regrows any cartilage at all.

Read what Dr. Centeno has to say about IAGH:

https://centenoschultz.com/hgh-for-osteoarthritis/

I had IAGH injections from Dr. Dunn. Dr Dunn said my x-rays showed complete regrowth of my cartilage, but my MRIs look exactly the same before and after IAGH and my knee felt exactly the same. IAGH was completely worthless for me.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Anyone who develops a technology to regrow cartilage with an injection will be an overnight billionaire. It hasn't happened yet.

Return to “KNEE ARTHRITIS - Injections into the joint”