Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: NEW OS ON TUE>>>WISH ME LUCK  (Read 4687 times)

Offline BridgetJones_uk

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 1
  • Love me love my knees!
Re: NEW OS ON TUE>>>WISH ME LUCK
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2004, 07:10:40 PM »
Hey Ron I''ve missed all the goings on due to school........ Hope that everything goes ok for you today and that may your pain and insomnia be a thing of the past.

Keep us all informed
Somoggy, psychiatric <<<hugs>>>>

Em
Trauma - Dislocation '96
Chondromalacia, PFS '01
Shallow trochlear groove, Patella Alta & tight ITB dx '03
Right Modified Galeazzi, LR and scope 2004
Left Modified Galeazzi, LR  2005
Redo Modified Galeazzi, LR and scope and medial reefing 2007
Right redislocation 2014

Offline BridgetJones_uk

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 1
  • Love me love my knees!
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2004, 07:10:40 PM »
Hey Ron I''ve missed all the goings on due to school........ Hope that everything goes ok for you today and that may your pain and insomnia be a thing of the past.

Keep us all informed
Somoggy, psychiatric <<<hugs>>>>

Em
Trauma - Dislocation '96
Chondromalacia, PFS '01
Shallow trochlear groove, Patella Alta & tight ITB dx '03
Right Modified Galeazzi, LR and scope 2004
Left Modified Galeazzi, LR  2005
Redo Modified Galeazzi, LR and scope and medial reefing 2007
Right redislocation 2014

Offline Ron22

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
NEW OS ON TUE>>>WISH ME LUCK
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2004, 07:09:19 AM »
thanks guys..got injections of shark cartilege directly into knee and hip joints..doc and staff really nice..enhanced xrays of both compared to post maquet..arthritis/chronomalacia/pfs/necrosis/screw a bit off mooring...blah blah..nother appt in 2 wks
Surgery #1 ACL/LR/Mdl Mesniscus
Surgery #2 Vascular Repair
Surgery#3 ACL/Ltl Mesniscus/MCL
Surgery#4 Vascular Repair
Surgery#5 Maquet/Bone Graft/Screw/LR/ACL
Arthritis/Knee/Hip
Necrosis/Hip
PFS/Chronomalacia
RSD
Vascular Issues
All on Right Leg

Offline Ron22

• SuperKNEEgeek
NEW OS ON TUE>>>WISH ME LUCK
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2004, 07:09:19 AM »
thanks guys..got injections of shark cartilege directly into knee and hip joints..doc and staff really nice..enhanced xrays of both compared to post maquet..arthritis/chronomalacia/pfs/necrosis/screw a bit off mooring...blah blah..nother appt in 2 wks
Arthritis/Knee/Hip
Necrosis/Hip
PFS/Chronomalacia
RSD
Vascular Issues
All on Right Leg

Offline Teresa_S

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2004, 07:47:07 PM »
Ron, I read this post earlier, and tried to figure out what was going on as you had seemed excited about the prospect of the appt and maybe getting answers,and the tone of this post is anything but---. Just read your newset post and guess that explains things. Giveus more details, later, if you feel like it. Teresa
On going instrumentation failure, chronic infection,
Arthroscopes Left 11 Right 2, MRSA, L TKR  ,  Revision, LR x5, Medial and lateral meniscus repair, Broken prosthesis
Osteochondral Fracture,untreated 6 mths. Revision new tkr 01-07 awaiting new hip and right knee
R TKR pending

Offline Teresa_S

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2004, 07:47:07 PM »
Ron, I read this post earlier, and tried to figure out what was going on as you had seemed excited about the prospect of the appt and maybe getting answers,and the tone of this post is anything but---. Just read your newset post and guess that explains things. Giveus more details, later, if you feel like it. Teresa
On going instrumentation failure, chronic infection,
Arthroscopes Left 11 Right 2, MRSA, L TKR  ,  Revision, LR x5, Medial and lateral meniscus repair, Broken prosthesis
Osteochondral Fracture,untreated 6 mths. Revision new tkr 01-07 awaiting new hip and right knee
R TKR pending

Offline Ron22

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2004, 12:33:02 AM »
hey guys..hobbled to work today and gettin thru..as the knee was drained yesterday i have a bit more flexion and the surface is slowly cooling down....pain thru the roof but as i know and have been told..every time u fall..it's a new trauma...more scar tissue breaking loose and more effusion....hip is just a joke pops out like a cheap ...hmmm..cheap tent?????..anyway the percs are helpin so much more than the vike 10's and i did sleep 3 hrs last nite and only woke up 2x..felt like i slept for days..the local doc gave me the industrial strength percs and ramped up the soma and wrote for a refill aftert this...gave me 40 percs and wants me to take them at nite..he feels that if i keep up this no sleep lil food deal...healing will be impossible on any level..plus my blood sugar is down as is my blodd pressure..he wanted bed rest and heavy pain meds for 2-3 days..but yesterday was all i could muster//need to be here and pray we stay afloat..it's pretty bad..anyway...the os wants to see me in 2 wks and has other stuff he wants to try.....spirits are good..hopin to avoid fallin for few daze and allow everything to scar up..btw the screw that is the only thing holding the ever shifting patella to the tibia has shifted over 20 degrees..and has filled in the gap with new scar tissue and a piece of the long ago failed tendon graft...yikes!

so..hanging in and yes i did give away my jets tix for sunday..couch..meds..ice and movies this wkend no mattter what requests come in from the always needy family

hope everyone is well and pain free

cheers and thanks again

ronnie

tmrw is friday yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arthritis/Knee/Hip
Necrosis/Hip
PFS/Chronomalacia
RSD
Vascular Issues
All on Right Leg

Offline Ron22

• SuperKNEEgeek
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2004, 12:33:02 AM »
hey guys..hobbled to work today and gettin thru..as the knee was drained yesterday i have a bit more flexion and the surface is slowly cooling down....pain thru the roof but as i know and have been told..every time u fall..it's a new trauma...more scar tissue breaking loose and more effusion....hip is just a joke pops out like a cheap ...hmmm..cheap tent?????..anyway the percs are helpin so much more than the vike 10's and i did sleep 3 hrs last nite and only woke up 2x..felt like i slept for days..the local doc gave me the industrial strength percs and ramped up the soma and wrote for a refill aftert this...gave me 40 percs and wants me to take them at nite..he feels that if i keep up this no sleep lil food deal...healing will be impossible on any level..plus my blood sugar is down as is my blodd pressure..he wanted bed rest and heavy pain meds for 2-3 days..but yesterday was all i could muster//need to be here and pray we stay afloat..it's pretty bad..anyway...the os wants to see me in 2 wks and has other stuff he wants to try.....spirits are good..hopin to avoid fallin for few daze and allow everything to scar up..btw the screw that is the only thing holding the ever shifting patella to the tibia has shifted over 20 degrees..and has filled in the gap with new scar tissue and a piece of the long ago failed tendon graft...yikes!

so..hanging in and yes i did give away my jets tix for sunday..couch..meds..ice and movies this wkend no mattter what requests come in from the always needy family

hope everyone is well and pain free

cheers and thanks again

ronnie

tmrw is friday yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arthritis/Knee/Hip
Necrosis/Hip
PFS/Chronomalacia
RSD
Vascular Issues
All on Right Leg