Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: I have not dropped off the earth!!  (Read 1176 times)

Offline princesstina

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • My OS says I can trip on a single blade of grass!
I have not dropped off the earth!!
« on: September 02, 2004, 09:55:15 PM »
just off the net for awhile :-/ With me being off work this summer and my school money being held up finances are a little more than tight so we had to cut some things. the land phone and internet were the first to go :-[ Because I drive 106 mile round trip,hubby didnt' want me with out a cell phone and it was cheaper for us to have the cell phones than the land line. Our computer won't support broadband or dsl.
I will be checking in some at school so I won't be totally gone! just wanted you to know that I am still thinking about ya!
messed up knees since high school. 1998 R knee arthoscopyx2 once for repair,once for removal
6/15/04 L knee arthoscopic LR

Offline Ron22

• SuperKNEEgeek
Re: I have not dropped off the earth!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 10:04:12 PM »
hey..glad to see you're ok tina..was wonderin what happened..glad you're ok..how are you feeling beyond the pressing money woes (sorry to hear that..been there done that hated it..didn't buy the t shirt..lol)

take care and have a good day

cheers

ron
Surgery #1 ACL/LR/Mdl Mesniscus
Surgery #2 Vascular Repair
Surgery#3 ACL/Ltl Mesniscus/MCL
Surgery#4 Vascular Repair
Surgery#5 Maquet/Bone Graft/Screw/LR/ACL
Arthritis/Knee/Hip
Necrosis/Hip
PFS/Chronomalacia
RSD
Vascular Issues
All on Right Leg

Offline Jax33

• Forum Faithful
  • Pain Free Knees Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 11:36:06 PM »
 :)Hi Tina   Good to hear from you.  Keep posting as and when.    Hugs   Jax
LR left knee 05/01 and LR on right knee 09/01
CP both knees.
Scope RK 20/9  LR , anterior horn tear medial meniscus.  Grade 3 - 4 changes LFP and debridement also LR and Meniscus tear LK 11/04. Fulkerson TTT 7th July

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 09:23:58 AM »
Hey Tina !!

Glad you are ok and nice hearing from you. Even in a though time you think of us, thank you for that, means a lot for me. Keep in touch when you can. Hope you are doing pretty ok with knees.

Hugs nettan  ::)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

Offline princesstina

• Regular Poster
  • My OS says I can trip on a single blade of grass!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 07:32:08 PM »
Hi again!
Just checking in. So far my knee is doing okay with all the hills on campus and of course I use the elevator in every building! In my art class Our instructor sent us out in the building to draw a hallway. I found an unused display case to rest my paper on while I stood and drew. She came around to check on us and suggested it might be better if I sat on the floor. I told her that I had knee surgery 2 months before and if I got down someone would have to pick me up! ;D She asked what surgery. When I told her she actully shuddered :o She had her knee surgery a year before and insisted on bringing me a chair from the room! The next time she sent us out she found a spot for me with a bench to sit on. It is so nice to have an understanding professor! :)
messed up knees since high school. 1998 R knee arthoscopyx2 once for repair,once for removal
6/15/04 L knee arthoscopic LR

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2004, 09:01:11 PM »
Hey Tina !!!
Always nice hearing from you. What a nice professor careing for you. Hope you continue having a good time.

Hugs nettan  ::)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.