Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Knee Pain Source?  (Read 820 times)

Offline Akrunner

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Knee Pain Source?
« on: August 26, 2004, 03:53:50 AM »
I am 60 years old and in excellent health and up until about six weeks ago I was averaging 4 miles per day on a rotating stair stepper over a 35 min period.  Occasionally my knees have been sore but the soreness has gone away.  My latest pain is in my left knee.  I worked out as usual; the next day drove 350 miles and woke up with slight pain in my left knee. I five hours I could hardly bend my knee and very sore to walk.  I could not go up or down stairs.  Over the past several weeks the situation has improved somewhat.  However, I still have this stiffness in the muscle above the knee and the knee itself is sometimes sore to the touch in the fatty areas. I do not recall overextending or twisting the knee during workout. At times the pain flares up while driving when I cannot stretch my leg completely out and have it slightly bent.  I have not worked out with my legs for the past six weeks.  Any info anyone can share would be most appreciated. ::)

Offline Nettan

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 7
  • Stronger then yesterday...thanks Sis...
Re: Knee Pain Source?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 08:32:46 PM »
Hey !!

When did you drive 350 miles, was it now or 6 weeks ago ? I think you might have overdone yourself a bite and need to rest. But I'm no doc and not sure.

hugs nettan  ::)
Surgery 6 times left knee torn meniscus, RSDS,chondromalacia, nervdamage cause constant nervpain,chronic inflamm.
Spinaldamage wheeler 100%.
Right knee damaged aug-06, use brace surgery 4/9-07.LCL tear.

support