Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Multiple Lession (Trochlea / Femoral Condylae  (Read 8709 times)

Offline BarryB

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: Multiple Lession (Trochlea / Femoral Condylae
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2005, 09:41:26 AM »
Hi jtk.
From my experience, i had a lot of clicking and still do. i had a scope at 9 months to try and smooth out some of the clicking, but now at 18 mnths still have it. But anyway, the OS always says its not a big issue unless their is pain associated with the clicking. If there is no pain, it is probably the new cartilage just being a little rough and needs time to mould into a smooth surface. So i wouldnt worry too much if i was you.

Cheers.

Offline jtk

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 12:33:27 AM »
Hi jtk.
From my experience, i had a lot of clicking and still do. i had a scope at 9 months to try and smooth out some of the clicking, but now at 18 mnths still have it. But anyway, the OS always says its not a big issue unless their is pain associated with the clicking. If there is no pain, it is probably the new cartilage just being a little rough and needs time to mould into a smooth surface. So i wouldnt worry too much if i was you.

Cheers.

Thanks for the input, appreciated.

Offline jtk

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2005, 03:24:57 AM »
FYI,
Doc checked me out today and said no issues, little cracking in the knee is not an issue, tracking great and I can continue to golf.
Pain is from increased use, but this is normal.

I asked him what the cells are like at 6 months. He said they are now cartledge, but more like infant cartlege and would not be fully adult cartedge until about 12 more months. Therefore, golf OK, but avoid any activity that would be high impact.

Thanks,
jtk