Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: ??surgery question??  (Read 1961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline knee_breaker

  • MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
??surgery question??
« on: June 01, 2004, 09:52:37 AM »
hello I am knew to this site, so please be patient.
I am going to see a OS soon and I am wondering what to expect. Both my knees sit inward, especially the right one,it dosent  dislocate but causes alot of aching and pain. I cant run or play sports at all. It sucks, I cant walk down stairs very well. I feel like an old man, I am 28. PS does nothing for me. I was hoping if anyone could educate me on what types of surgerys are available for this.


Offline dm

  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • *****
  • Posts: 1304
  • Liked: 19
  • I hate my knee!! :(
Re: ??surgery question??
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 05:16:56 AM »
I recall reading some posts either here or on another knee message board about them fixing your sort of problem by cutting the bones and realigning the leg, and plating the bones back in the right alignment. I dont know the name of the procedure. If you repeat this post in the general questions category, you might get a more relevant response. Sorry I can't be of more help.
multiple arthroscopies 2/00,3/01,6/01,1/03, 12/07,10/10. chondromalacia, severe medial joint space narrowing following 3 partial menisectomies, chronic pain problems, kneecap problems, OCD lesion, failed mfx.