Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Going back to the OS tomorrow...  (Read 1157 times)

Offline chica_2626

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
  • Why knees?
Going back to the OS tomorrow...
« on: October 21, 2002, 09:19:05 PM »
Well today is the last day for my steroids!! (yay!) I have to go back to see my OS tomorrow at 10:30 and we'll figure something out and see how the steroids worked.  He was hoping to solve the catching problem and I noticed that it hasn't gotten caught recently but it's developed into a sometimes sharp sometimes just an aching pain on the medial side where it was catching.  It can be when I'm sitting or standing it's not when I'm doing one specific thing.  Sometimes when it hits me when I'm standing or walking I feel like my leg is going to collapse because it can't support my weight.  It's rather painful but still...it isn't catching.  The real question is what is causing this pain??  I wish I knew and I'm still so nervous about possibly facing more surgery.  My OS said he doesn't want to scope me if he doesn't have to and I sure don't want to be scoped!!!!  I hated the whole process of surgery!  I hated the IV I hated being put under I hated all of it!!!!  I hope I never have to go through something like that again!!  But if it is absolutely necessary to fix this problem I guess I'll do what I gotta do...it just doens't seem fair!! I guess it doesn't seem fair to anyone on here...none of us deserve this!!  I just wish I had an idea what the problem could be!!  Thanks for letting me vent!
Lateral Release Right Knee 6-21-02
Peroneal Brevis Tendon Repair Right Ankle 6-29-05