Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Need Guidance  (Read 190 times)

Offline Malandro

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Need Guidance
« on: May 30, 2018, 12:31:57 AM »
Knee swole up big.
Kept working until pain stopped me.
MRI, horizontal cleavage tear of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus, meniscus slightly extruded, small area of full thickness chondrosis of the femoral medial condyle, Lateral compartment normal.
Large joint effusion
Synovitis
((I think, tear, extrusion, wear, synovitis))
Experiencing slight tibial external rotation. When Chiropractor resets tibia knee feels better for a few days and swelling reduces.
Experience pain in the Collateral Lateral Ligament area (sometimes sharp) and also the Patella bursas that comes and goes depending on swelling. Experiencing swelling in the lower leg also. I consider that it is lymph back up. Early on my illio tibial band was very tight.
Today my knee is swollen, tight, painful, and restricted.
The Doctors (SC and Orthopedist) cannot tell me what is going on though they have been paid well. They just look at the imaging and do not read the Rad Report. They said to work to my pain level but if I do not rest the knee it swells.
Opting for Stem Cell therapy as if I have a meniscuscetomy I will have OA in 2 years or less with the wear spot.
I plan to have the Chiro reset the tibia before SC therapy and then every day after that for a week or two.
I may need a brace for a while.
I do not know if I need aspiration before SC therapy.
Is there blood in my knee capsule? Would that be important?
It has been 3 months since the initial swelling.
What do I need to do?
Thank you