Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Diagnosis Question  (Read 4273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Leenie

  • MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • **
  • Posts: 40
  • Liked: 2
Diagnosis Question
« on: November 21, 2014, 02:21:52 PM »
Hi everyone. My OS says I have super lax ligaments and super loose joints. He wants me to get checked for Marfan's and other disorders. I called a local research hospital, which has a Marfan's program, and they told me I need to see a rheumatologist first. Does that sound right? I took the first available appointment, but this doctor doesn't specialize in anything relating to Marfan's or anything like that. If anything, doesn't it seem like a cardiologist or a genetic counselor would be the place to start?