Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: MCL pain after 7/8 weeks  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Pblake12

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
MCL pain after 7/8 weeks
« on: February 23, 2018, 12:26:06 AM »
Did my MCL playing soccer the first week in January of 2018, thatís now 7 weeks ago. I had no swelling, heard no pop, no pain. Although the knee did feel unstable and felt like it gave way once or twice hobbling to the car,I got home, did the RICE and I was walking on it the next day without concern.  For the next 2 weeks I couldnít turn on the leg much and after doing some research I figured I had a grade 1 or grade 2 injury. I came to this conclusion because I had none of the symptoms that people with grade 3 had.

Anyway here we are almost eight weeks later. Iím in the gym and Iím able to twist, turn, squat, drag my leg with a weighted cable, everything I want!!....... Except when I get down in the push up position and raise my knee to my chest there is uncomfortable pain in my mcl area.

I donít know if this is something that will disappear as I continue to rebuild or is it something that needs attention. it only happens when I lift my knee to my chest in a push up position (picture) or run on the spot ďwith high kneesĒ.

I never saw a doctor and I havenít had an mri because I have no insurance.

Thoughts?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:39:24 AM by Pblake12, Reason: changes and added a picture. »