Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Can't Stay Logged In?  (Read 19333 times)

Offline Leah

• Administrator
  • Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
    • Chat with purplepaisley
Can't Stay Logged In?
« on: March 11, 2004, 08:38:20 AM »
There are often requests for help when a user is unable to stay logged in. Usually they log in once, but as soon as they move to another page, they are no longer logged in.

This is 95% due to the cookie settings in the users browser. If you are experiencing this, please go to the following page to test your browsers settings.

http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/support/browsertest.html

It will display your browser and version, and whether cookies are enabled or not. It will give you instructions for enabling cookies, and provide a help request form if you require more help. This will automatically send us the test results with your details that you add to the form.

Thanks,
Leah

Offline TIBBAR

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 2
  • Keep em Guessing?????????????
Re: Can't Stay Logged In?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 12:17:39 AM »
I can't seem to log into the hub. I have no trouble logging in of the bb. When I enter my name and password and push login it comes up to the same screen that tells me to login. I have went to the cookies thing above and that isn't the trouble. Lock caps is not on.When I go on as a guest I can't see the rest of a blog. If I push see  ________  blog it tells me to log in. Again I put my user name and password in and that screen comes up again and tells me to login. What am I doing wrong. I am somewhat confused and frustrated.
                CAROL       

Offline Leah

• Administrator
  • Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
    • Chat with purplepaisley
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 09:21:57 PM »
Hi, sometimes the cookie files that  are created can become corrupt and don't work properly, would you please delete your cookies and empty the browser cache, restart the browser and then try again?

Offline OSVictim

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 04:32:50 AM »
Thanks
Aug 2012: Rt Knee Arthroscopy/debridement, Lateral release
TTT/open Fulkerson tibial osteotomy
Aug 2013: Hardware removal (TTT)
Nov 2014: LPFLr, MPFLr, Distal Tibial  Osteotomy/derotation, Gastrocnemius lengthening, Rt Leg
Apr 2015: fibula (Rt leg) plating, iliac crest bone graft