Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Aspetar - Qatar: Who is the best Doctor there to preform ACLR  (Read 560 times)

Offline Salalsalman

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Aspetar - Qatar: Who is the best Doctor there to preform ACLR
« on: December 22, 2016, 08:32:41 PM »
Hello Guys,

I am 24 years old, 2 years ago I underwent ACL reconstruction surgery and it failed due to:
-Drill hole placement was in a non-anatomic location.

and the last 18 months I have been saving money in order to go to qatar and preform ACL Revision surgery with Dr. Philippe Landreau, but I am really afraid that the surgery will fail just like last stime because of a surgeons mistake.

It is really important to me to play football agian as it is my hoppy and I can't live without doing it.

please share your stories/experience about Aspetar's Doctors, or if there are other surgeons that you Highley recommend in the GCC.

And if there are Doctor that have done ACLR to famous players recently please refer me to them.

I went through hell the past 18 months to save up arround $10,000. and I would really like to spend it Wisley on a doctor that would prefect the ACLR surgery.

Sorry for the long post, I know that you all of you want to have your knees back and you would do anything to make that happen, and I would do too. so I need all the help I can get.

Thanks Guys.
Salman

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 93
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
--
KNEEguru

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 93
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
Re: Aspetar - Qatar: Who is the best Doctor there to preform ACLR
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 03:04:13 PM »
I am moving this thread now to the more General board.
--
KNEEguru

support