Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Hto unsuccessful regarding pain and instability  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Code girl

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 1
Hto unsuccessful regarding pain and instability
« on: November 20, 2016, 11:14:52 PM »
Hi I've seen some post on here , regarding if hto are successful or unsuccessful , I've seriously become very down regarding my recovery as I now seem worse then ever with pain , .. knee gives way all the time and have now been referred to pain clinic , has this been the case for any other hto patients , I had grade 4 chondral defect of the femur and tibia on the load bearing area ,

Offline Krav3211

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 2
Re: Hto unsuccessful regarding pain and instability
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 02:13:17 PM »
Code Girl, are you doing any better with the knee?

Offline Code girl

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 10:00:44 PM »
Hi krav3211 no still in severe pain , cant seem to walk with crutches much further the 10metres , knee very unpredictable  gives way alot have a lot of falls mainly causing bruising to legs arms and bum , but last full caused my crutches to yank out my right arm causing a bad twist to back , been to docs and have poped out facet joints in upper back , so can hardly move at all now as cant take weight on crutches , and on muscle relaxng meds as well now , become very diwn lost all confidence in going out without someone , over last few year , get severe anxiety and on the few attempts I tried years back panic attacks , hoping the pain clinic can help with feeling better about myself first .. then hopefully help me come to terms with how to manage my life around the injury , rahter then feel so bad for relying on my husband and kids

Offline Krav3211

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 11:24:17 PM »
So sorry to hear.  Best wishes to you.

support