Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: fed up of this pain  (Read 580 times)

Offline mrshoneyber

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 1
fed up of this pain
« on: April 17, 2016, 08:51:26 AM »
I'm new to this site and i am needing advice of what to do next. i have had knee pain for over 10 years i had X-rays and a scan but nothing was ever found. about 2 years ago i had a bad hip and was sent for physio and was told i had one leg shorter than the other by about a inch and a half. i aways have knee pain and sometimes hip and back pain, my hip is turned up on one side to compensate for the short leg and my spine is a little bent at the bottom. i have shoe inserts don't no if they do much to be honest. i went on a trampoline about 2 weeks ago with my grandson and jarred my back a bit and got a twinge in my knee i had a bad back for about a week and a little twinge every now and then in my knee. 2 weeks later and now my knee is painful its swollen at the side and  is feeling stiff, the pain is traveling down to my foot and a bit up my thigh. i have made a appointment for the doctor tomorrow, just fed up of being in pain and want something to be done so i don't have to be in pain of the rest of my life.

Offline debs555

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: fed up of this pain
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 07:02:44 PM »
Having one leg shorter than the other,inevitably means that your pelvis is out of alignment.My advice would be to see a chiropractor asap,preferably a Mctimmoney chiro.
This problem in turn,causes other problems elsewhere.
Good luck  :)
2 fractures. ruptured acl & torn mcl

support