Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Sprained knee not getting better - please help!  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Ptacek

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Sprained knee not getting better - please help!
« on: August 16, 2015, 07:59:13 AM »
Hello

Monday last week I did a jump on floor made out of tree wearing socks, so that when I landed, I wriggled about on my ankle. My ankle hurt, but my knee didn't.
A few hours later I went to work (I work at a supermarket in the section with clothes), and my knee started hurting too. It kept coming and going away.
The next day I went to the doctor, and I mentioned the knee, but he just said that it was compensating for the ankle.
I kept going to work last week, even though my knee kept getting worse. Last Monday I went to a chiropractor, who said my knee was sprained. So Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I sat inside almost all day, but Thursday school started, and I had to walk a lot up and down stairs. Friday I had to take the stairs too, but I tried burdening my knee as little as possible. Now I've got a key to the elevator at my school.
I went to the doctor again last Thursday, and she said that my knee was stable, but it was sprained. She didn't say much, just that it would take a week for it to heal.

But my knee is not getting better :( Does any of you have experiences with sprained knees? How long will it take for it to heal?

Offline Christine10S

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: Sprained knee not getting better - please help!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 12:32:31 AM »
HI-
Did your sprained knee ever get better?
If so, what Rehab did you do?