Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Heather's TTT (Elmslie-Trillot)  (Read 20547 times)

Offline shawmere

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 3
Re: Heather's TTT (Elmslie-Trillot)
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2015, 10:19:23 PM »
Overall, it feels good, I'm just really over this whole business and want to get back to normal. My only issue is walking, which should improve as I build strength.

Offline Charlie7

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2015, 09:14:38 AM »
Hi Boxerlover,

Cramps sound terrible! I'm sorry you had to go through that.  :( In any case, I'm glad you're feeling better.
Miraculously, I managed to do some PT exercises at home without any spasms today. Hopefully that means they're going away!

Fear is definitely playing a big role in my recovery right now. I knew the surgery would be physically challenging, but I'm finding that the hardest part for me is all mental. I can't wait to get to where you are!

All best,

Charlie

Offline boxerlover

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2015, 11:33:56 PM »
Small word of warning.  Just because you feel great a few more months in, remember that the joint is still weak and healing.  Don't push too hard!  I'm at three months post op and learned that the hard way today!  Knee gave out a bit while I was taking dog out and I wiped out in driveway big time. Crashed down on surgical site. Thank God I've healed enough so only superficial. Goes to show that healing takes time no matter how good you feel.  Lesson learned!!!!

Offline boxerlover

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2015, 11:35:25 PM »
Landed right on TTT site.....hard!  Swelled like a balloon!!!