Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Unknown Knee Injury  (Read 462 times)

Offline Sev7enZ

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Unknown Knee Injury
« on: January 27, 2015, 08:34:23 PM »
Back in 2008-09 I was performing a round-off back tuck(backflip) on a dancehall floor and landed pretty hard on both knees, I was able to finish my performance and by the time I made it to the car my knees were extremely sore and painful. The next day they were swollen and painful but the swelling went away after about 2 more days. Since then my knees have always been sore and within the past year or two, have developed a popping noise when I walk(most of the time in my left knee). So currently my knees mostly ache when its cold but the popping and inability to completely bend my knee is still present, I can't walk for extended amounts of time before they get sore and the popping gets worse. My right knee is less painful until I try to bend it shut then it just pops with a pretty heavy pain. My left knee pops every time I extend my leg to step and gets more sore than my right. I have a terrible time doing any kinds of squatting. I didn't get them checked earlier due to me not being able to afford it, any idea how bad I've screwed myself?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 08:38:53 PM by Sev7enZ »

support