Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Surgery on Manday  (Read 520 times)

Offline jonde91

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Surgery on Manday
« on: December 27, 2014, 09:51:05 PM »
i'm new to the Site but i get to have my 2nd patellar debridement on monday. i'm 23 and have had chronic tendonitis for 7 years and had my 1st surgery 6 years ago. i have had chronic pain all through high school and after i got out i started working a job that i need to be on my feet 30-35 hours a week and i left 5 months ago to get my knee finally taken care of. but my father got sick and i needed to postpone my surgery so he could have one of his own for cancer and now he is feeling better i get to do mine.  i just wanted to see if anyone else is getting anything done soon.  I'm not really nervous or scared I'm more worried that the Doctor will open up my knee and not be able to to anything to help me.

Offline Scubagrl4

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 43
Re: Surgery on Manday
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 08:44:59 PM »
Jonde,
Just wanted to wish you luck for your surgery on Monday. Sometimes the anticipation of the surgery is worse than the surgery itself hopefully the doctor can help you get the healthy knee you have been hoping for over these years, and glad to hear that your dad is doing better.
Good luck!
4/14/14 L ACL rupture, grade 2+ MCL tear
6/6/14 ACLr allograft
9/4/14 MUA
10/6/14 LOA/AIR, synovectomy, lateral/medial retinacular release, partial lateral menisectomy, chondroplasty, deep tissue
biopsies.
11/20/14 insufflation, MUA
10/19/15: LOA/air, PLM, chondro, synovectomy, med/lat releases

support