Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: minor knee pain?  (Read 545 times)

Offline jimihendrix

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
minor knee pain?
« on: December 13, 2014, 10:41:19 AM »
Hi im 21 years old and I been experiencing very minor knee discomfort that would randomly happen at work. I'm slim built and I have been working a heavy duty job for the last 2 years. It's really hard to explain what the pain feels like because it's so small. It was a lot worse when about 3 months ago I started running daily for about a month until I started getting a stronger pain in the right side of my right knee it felt as if 2 bones were grinding off each other, the pain went away when I stopped running and haven't felt it since. Another thing I noticed is that when I drink alcohol and have a hangover the next day I feel knee discomfort all day on the right one. It's not major but a bit annoying. Any ideas what it could be? I'm really anxious about my knees I feel like the gonna give in when I start the gym.

Offline John42

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 206
  • Complete Ruptered Patella Tendon 9 Jan 2003
    • Chat with SylviaK4221
Re: minor knee pain?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 12:06:47 PM »
HI jimihendrix

Read your post - no escaping - a visit to your doctor is required A S A P

Take care and watch the snow and ice

JohnK/ Manchester UK
Ruptured Patella Tendon January 9 2003
Slipped on black ice.  Manchester UK

Complete Ruptured Tendon

Offline jimihendrix

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: minor knee pain?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 04:08:56 AM »
Thank you for the answer.Do you think it's that serious? I done a bit of weight training. Dead lifted 40kg and I experienced no knee pain what so ever. If anyone has anymore feedback or ideas please post. Could it be lack of fluids and I just need to take some supplement?