Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Names for "kinds" of MRI/CT Scan  (Read 570 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline darsemnos

  • Regular Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 60
  • Liked: 0
Names for "kinds" of MRI/CT Scan
« on: July 23, 2014, 05:47:31 AM »
I think I have a rotational deformity in my upper or lower legs. Per a doctor I was able to contact, there are special MRI's CT scans that can be performed to check for this. Does anyone know if there are special names for these types of MRI/CT scans. Like it would be a "blank" MRI.