Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Droitwick Knee clinic  (Read 1103 times)

Offline morningglory

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Droitwick Knee clinic
« on: February 05, 2004, 05:57:37 PM »
Hi everyone, im about to have a consultation at the droitwich knee clinic about my bow legs. I'll be seeing Dr Mohi El-Shazly and I chose them after seeing them on the knee guru site. My doctor hasnt heard of them so therefore couldnt give me much ifo, so i was just wondering if anyone else has had treatment there and what your experience has been.

Offline Clarkey

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 77
  • Neil TheElephant knee packed up carrying his trunk
Re: Droitwick Knee clinic
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 06:39:53 PM »
Hello morningglory,

I have had 2 consultations at the Clinic with Dr Peter Turner who name does not seem to be in list of OS's on Droitwich Knee Clinic website. The waiting room has a coffee machine were you can help yourself with a choice of hot beverages and a good selection of magazines for both sexes, plus a copy of the Daily Telegraph with relaxing music in the background. I never had to wait long to see Dr Turner and Consultaion should last 20 minutes. The Dr you are seeing is a Member of Kneeboffs who written the follwing link below.

http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/cgi-bin/kneeboffs/YaBB.pl?board=controversies;action=display;num=1067637462

I am sure you find he very good and will not leave disapointed, Nick  :){2004}:)
RK: PFPS, Arthrofibrosis, Tendinopathy, Five cortisone injections
16/01/18 Anterior interval release, distal patella excision, lateral meniscal repair
18/07/14 Anterior interval release  
16/11/09 Medial plica excision, fat pad trimming

Offline Rosa

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
Re: Droitwick Knee clinic
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 11:48:57 AM »
Hi,
I had surgery at the Knee Clinic you mention - with Mr El-Shazly. I cannot fault them, and you will be very well looked after. Good luck with your consultation.
06/01 'scope rk: patellar shaving, synovial biopsy. 09/02 'scope rk: patellar shaving, suprapatellar plica, adhesions, LR, debridement, partial synovectomy. Swelling & seronegative monoarthritis.