Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Dont know whats wrong with my knee  (Read 627 times)

Offline just4taye03

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Dont know whats wrong with my knee
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:59:50 PM »
So on June 27, I injured my knee on a trampoline. As I was falling I heard a crack and then instant pain. I couldn't walk or drive. Went to ER n they did a xray, not broken (thankful). They gave me a knee immobilizer, crutches n pain meds. I followed up with orthopedic doc who gave me a better immobilizer and scheduled a mri. He never said my acl was torn but he hinted at it. I wasnt able to walk for the first week and few days. Well actual I'm I started being able to walk with the immobilizer last Tuesday. It still hurts, but not as much. I still can't bend my knee at all . I tried and itshurts like crazy, and its still swollen. Most of the swelling on the upper part of my knee and my thigh. I'm going crazy because I dont know what's going on. Had MRI Friday, results tomorrow any suggestions does it sound like it's torn.

Thank you in advance

Offline Jellybean

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 1
Re: Dont know whats wrong with my knee
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »
It sounds like any number of things could be wrong. I know tomorrow feels like an eternity but try to be patient. The MRI will most likely give the doc a very clear pic of what's wrong.
11/12 MRI dx damage to articular cartilage with patellar mal-tracking
3/13 right knee lateral release, meniscetomy, chondroplasty of patella
09/13 Knee condition deteriorated. 3rd round Intense physical therapy
08/14 Fulkerson Osteotomy

Offline just4taye03

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: Dont know whats wrong with my knee
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 10:33:49 PM »
Thank you, and it does feel like forever, but hopefully they will give me some results

support