Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Knee injury  (Read 537 times)

Offline tanmayv92

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Knee injury
« on: July 05, 2014, 09:47:07 AM »
Hey guys, I am new to this bulletin board. I just wanted to make sure if there's anything wrong with my knee. The premise may sound weird to you but I posted this as, while surfing on the internet, I read about the symptom on many sites. Almost 15 years ago, I had a knee injury while playing in school. My right knee hit a flat stone and I guess there was a deep (don't remember how much) tear on right side of my knee just near the center. No stitches were done. And the wound filled up completely in a few weeks. But since then, I am unable to bend that knee completely, like it bends just up to around 135 deg. No other symptom. No pain. Able to stretch my leg completely. No popping sounds or catching. Well, its not much of a problem ( :) ). Its just that I read on other sites that if that symptom shows, one must call the doctor immediately ( :P ). What could have happened inside my knee joint and what are the ways to cure my knee?

Offline John42

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 206
  • Complete Ruptered Patella Tendon 9 Jan 2003
    • Chat with SylviaK4221
Re: Knee injury
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 01:49:18 PM »
Hi

Read your thread - however the knee is a very important limb and we cannot afford guessing games - so off to your Doctor and if knee have a MRI scan on it.

JohnK/ Manchester UK
Ruptured Patella Tendon January 9 2003
Slipped on black ice.  Manchester UK

Complete Ruptured Tendon