Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: 3 Years Post-Op Patella Re-Alignment  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Elektra

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
3 Years Post-Op Patella Re-Alignment
« on: February 04, 2004, 11:27:35 PM »
Hello everyone!

Wow!  The forum sure has changed!  It's been three years since I've been around.  I was practically chased off the board because I think my "FUN spirit, and my eagerness to heal scared everyone off.

Most of you might remember me as "Jessica".  I hung out with Greg, Riosila, Deborah and others back in Jan. of 2001.  A few of these people (in which I will not mention names) where very negative towards my decision of operation and I gave them a choice of words and decided to do my recovery on my own without the help of some people who THOUGHT they had ALL the medical answers. When is should of been that Knee Guru was a site so people can give empathy & support and not DIRECT "so-called" medical answers.

Well, I thought I would stop by and let everyone know that my "FUN" spirit has led me to a full recovery from my (TTT) Patella Realignment surgery.  I am 100% pain free (which took one full year) and I can ski, play soccer, run and so much more without any complications!  I don't even feel as if I had an operation.

For those of you that thought you were doctors and had all the medical advise....shame on you.  I looked to Knee Guru as a place of support, not for negative answers.  I eventually went off on my own, and quickly healed.

I am glad to see SOOOOOO many THOUSANDS of members, and I can see the direction of support has changed!

Best of luck to you all, and best of knees to you!