Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: PRP &HGH injections with Synvisc or TKR  (Read 4564 times)

Offline marco4432

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
PRP &HGH injections with Synvisc or TKR
« on: July 11, 2013, 06:22:53 PM »
Hi,

I am looking for anyone who has had these PRP & HGH injections also a round of synvisc at the same time, I was Scheduled for a TKR for this Monday, I was very worried so I called my OS and he said that if it was his knee he would try the  injections first, so I have cancelled the operation and am going to have the first injections done next week, looking fo some feed back, surely there must be someone who has tried this. I would be very grateful for any feed back

Thanks for reading
R Knee Arthospic  06/01/2010, partial lateral menisectomy synvisc injections
Start of dibilitating pain after operation
Ri knee Arthosopic Meniscus tear 03/13/11
partial lateral menisectomy synvisc
 Nerve Surgery09/15/2011Right knee
12/23/11 CT scan nerve block
02/29/12 2nd failed nerve surgery

Offline fire535

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 1
  • User's Text
Re: PRP &HGH injections with Synvisc or TKR
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 06:48:03 AM »
Good luck, my nerve surgery seemed to create no improvement either.  Off to try other things myself.  Hoping that you find some relief with PRP and HGH etc

Offline marco4432

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 10:17:23 PM »
Thanks for the reply I had denervation surgery twice what a complete scam, Mine was called neuropax clinic started by a Dr Dellon, I belive they have all closed, did you have the same surgery, did Dr inject your knee and then you had complete relief for 4 to 6 hours, thats when Dr said see its a nerve issue and that denervation surgery would help, I did it twice, what a sucker, after second failed surgery Dr dumped me would be interested if you had a simillar experience.

Are you trying something else ??

M

Offline marco4432

• Regular Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 06:08:39 PM »
Hi All

Just a quick update I had my first injection 6 days ago second injection for PRP + HGH + Syvisc in 10 days. I felt in alot of pain for the first four days I'm not working right know, I want to wait until after I finish 3rd injection, As I mentioned I was scheduled for a TKR but on my OS surgeons advice I trying these injections, The continual pain has decreased or maybe its not gong to work but it defienetly feels better, I dont want to speak to soon but I am going to try and walk today and see how the knee does, It just feels different can't explain. Still looking for anyone who has tried this especially if it stopped you from doing a TKR.

I can't afford it but anyone had stem cells implanted in knee and experienced any kind of meniscus regeneration.

Thanks for reading

Offline psny

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 14
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 06:43:18 AM »
Hi All

Just a quick update I had my first injection 6 days ago second injection for PRP + HGH + Syvisc in 10 days. I felt in alot of pain for the first four days I'm not working right know, I want to wait until after I finish 3rd injection, As I mentioned I was scheduled for a TKR but on my OS surgeons advice I trying these injections, The continual pain has decreased or maybe its not gong to work but it defienetly feels better, I dont want to speak to soon but I am going to try and walk today and see how the knee does, It just feels different can't explain. Still looking for anyone who has tried this especially if it stopped you from doing a TKR.

I can't afford it but anyone had stem cells implanted in knee and experienced any kind of meniscus regeneration.

Thanks for reading

You can more then likely get stem cells injected into your knee for the cost of PRP / HGH / Synvsc from your ortho. Come to the stem cells forum on this board and do some research. Also, Google, Dr. Harry Adelson of Docere Clinics in Park City, Utah.

support