Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: I need a Distal Femoral Osteotomy asap!  (Read 3893 times)

Offline ambergerrr

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
I need a Distal Femoral Osteotomy asap!
« on: April 27, 2013, 09:36:26 AM »
Hey y'all. My name is Amber and I am new to this group! I am 27 years old and I work as a Pastry Chef in beautiful Austin, Texas. I am in desperate need of a distal femoral Osteotomy, but I can't afford it. My pain has become unbearable, and after 4 years of chronic pain I am fed up! So, I decided to figure out a way to raise the money myself. I started a month ago and I already have 30% of my goal!! I have some pretty awesome fundraising events planned: gourmet fundraising dinner, bake sale, and tamale sales... but I still need more help to raise the money in time for my surgery on June 13th. So, I would love it if y'all could read my story and donate if you can... if you can't, at least repost it! And I love suggestions on how to raise money and get more exposure for my fundraiser. :)

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/d652/amberskneesurgery
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 04:46:33 PM by The KNEEguru, Reason: Typo in Title »

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 115
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
Re: I need a Distal Femroal Osteotomy asap!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 04:42:11 PM »
Just to clarify - Amber asked KNEEguru to put up her request on Facebook. I did explain that KNEEguru does not get involved in posting anything related to fundraising, but if she wanted to tell her story herself on the bulletin board that was ok.
--
KNEEguru