Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Outline Productions - TV Opportunity  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Outlineproductions

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Outline Productions - TV Opportunity
« on: April 25, 2013, 11:14:55 AM »
Hello all,

I am a TV Researcher making a ground-breaking programme exploring the world of alternative medicine, health and beauty, and looking for people in the UK who are preparing their own remedies.

We are looking for people who are using an unusual homemade remedy for health and beauty purposes. Across the nation, people are taking health and beauty matters into their own hands. More and more people are treating themselves at home, using all sorts of regular household products in unexpected ways to try and treat ailments or boost their wellbeing.

We are very interested in hearing the great DIY remedies used by people in the UK with arthritis and joint pain. If you have a home secret cure that helps your knees, joints or arthritis we would love to hear from you.

To discuss further and find out more please drop me an email on [email protected] or call 0207424 7626.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Sam

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 96
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
Re: Outline Productions - TV Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 09:37:09 AM »
Just a note from KNEEguru to say that this poster did ask permission to post this message, and therefore it is not spam. I will leave it up for a week or so, in case any of you are interested in such matters.
--
KNEEguru