Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Has anyone bought a TENS unit and how do you like it?  (Read 316 times)

Offline Anna Banana

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Has anyone bought a TENS unit and how do you like it?
« on: April 05, 2018, 12:49:48 PM »
I'm considering buying a TENS unit for my chronic pain in my TKR.  I recently starting hurting terribly and of course the doctor could find nothing amiss.  Therapy is about to kill me but I just have been twice. Yesterday after therapy I hurt all day long.  I'm wondering if a TENS unit would help to alleviate this pain. If you have one and like it, what brand, model etc., do you have?

Offline Geronimo

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 8
Re: Has anyone bought a TENS unit and how do you like it?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:32:51 AM »
I'm considering buying a TENS unit for my chronic pain in my TKR.  I recently starting hurting terribly and of course the doctor could find nothing amiss.  Therapy is about to kill me but I just have been twice. Yesterday after therapy I hurt all day long.  I'm wondering if a TENS unit would help to alleviate this pain. If you have one and like it, what brand, model etc., do you have?

i have one and it helps a bit, it doesn't alleviate the pain but distracts you from it and makes your misery a bit better.

Offline James NZ

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 11
Re: Has anyone bought a TENS unit and how do you like it?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 11:38:43 AM »
I have a neurtrac sports. Great to use at the gym or sitting on the couch. Helps activate and rebuild muscles

support