Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Help finding actual knee specialist, pref in canada  (Read 553 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cannon

  • MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Liked: 0
Help finding actual knee specialist, pref in canada
« on: February 01, 2012, 03:03:15 AM »
  Hi, my knee has been shot for just about 2 years now, been through the entire slow and almost useless free Canadian healthcare system.  I've been to 2 orthopedic specialits, I would like to find an actual knee specialist.  In my province of Newfoundland, there doesn't seem to be any knee specialists, just the all round orthopedic surgeon.
  If anyone can give any tips on how you go about getting to a soft tissue knee specialist in canada please let me know. My problem/pain is just above the patella when bending and I think is either from the renticaulum or plica. 

  I just have to say that in my experience that here, in canada with the free healthcare, it is almost impossible to get anything fixed unless it is blatently obvious what is wrong.