Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Have a specific brace question  (Read 1700 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline koxford

  • MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Have a specific brace question
« on: December 04, 2003, 08:20:38 PM »
I am looking for some clarification on a brace type.  It's a "ridge compression dressing brace"  Don't know what it is and need to.
Any help anyone can give to me is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!