Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: anyone got a second hand kneehab xp system for sale!  (Read 16720 times)

Offline happyskyper

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
anyone got a second hand kneehab xp system for sale!
« on: July 04, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »
Hello there fellow knee strugglers/professionals!

Does anyone have a kneehab XP by neurotech for sale? If you can post any info on  those it would be most welcome as Im intending to use one post op maybe pre op too..

Cheers

Offline claire31

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
Re: anyone got a second hand kneehab xp system for sale!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:27:34 PM »
Sorry I haven't got one for sale, I'm after one too! I've found that you can rent them in the UK for £20 per week (minimum 4 weeks) with a £100 deposit, I might do that.

http://www.currentbody.com/health/kneehab-knee-rehab.html

Good luck finding one and with your knee in general  :)

Offline claire31

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 04:46:28 PM »
I've just hired one from here - it was cheaper than the other site I posted http://www.neurotechgroup.com/uk/products/kneehab-xp

(£65 for a month's rental delivered next day)

I ordered one today so Ill let you know how I get on with it.  :)

Offline gedo70

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
Hi People,
Just you make you guys aware I'm currently selling my Neurotech kneehab. I had full Hamstring Graft Feb of this year after rupturing my ACL in November of last year.

Anyway on the road to recovery and now active gym member so I've not been using it for some time.

Included is the unit, and I've also got pad for right knee, obviously you will prob wish to buy new gel pads.

I've listed my item on eBay (Item number: 230696698217) if you want to take a look. I paid £349 for this and would like £200 plus postage as its in excellent condition.

Thanks
Mike

Offline tobypaw

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 01:42:27 PM »
Hi People,
Just you make you guys aware I'm currently selling my Neurotech kneehab. I had full Hamstring Graft Feb of this year after rupturing my ACL in November of last year.

Anyway on the road to recovery and now active gym member so I've not been using it for some time.

Included is the unit, and I've also got pad for right knee, obviously you will prob wish to buy new gel pads.

I've listed my item on eBay (Item number: 230696698217) if you want to take a look. I paid £349 for this and would like £200 plus postage as its in excellent condition.

Thanks
Mike

Are you planning to list this again on Ebay? I'm interested. Had a hard time finding one here in USA.

Offline Garsar2

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 03:29:00 AM »
Have one in great shape for sale.  Hardly used it after knee replacement.  It was helpful but I recovered pretty quickly.  Looks brand new.  Would love to sell it a reasonable price to someone who can really use it.

GARY

Offline Garsar2

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 08:59:19 PM »
The Kneehab I have available is just about brand new.  It is a LEFT knee kneehab.  Original boxes, condition, documentation... etc.  Will sell it VERY reasonably to a fellow knee sufferer.  Made a huge difference after my total knee replacement.  3 months of rehab.  Doing everything I wanna do now except racquetball.  That's done.  But I bike, swim, work out quite a bit.  Very satisfied.  No pain.  No arthritis.  What a concept!!!!

Gary

Offline happyskyper

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 08:03:01 AM »
Hello people,
Hope you are not in discomfort or pain..
Well I had a successful knee graft in August† 2011 (3rd op on this troubled knee)
Bought a brand new kneehab after my original post above
and it's been the best thing really..
I've used it religiously 3 times per day for 5 weeks before the op
And then post op starting about 7 days later.
I'd say that preop was more important as it strengthened the muscles.
In any case the results were excellent.. The consultant was an ace which I should mention as its by far the
most important thing in the process..
Now about 6-7 months after I'm selling the R kneehab..
It's been looked after well and will need new gel pads.
Feel free to get in touch or leave your details.

Offline 44care

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 05:44:40 PM »
Hi Guys,

I just wend through an ACL reconstruction on 5th August 2013. I was wondering if anyone had a kneehab they were interested in selling? please send me a quick mail if you have one you would like to get rid of. ;D

Offline aslappey

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 04:04:47 AM »
i have one! its a neurotech Kneehab Xp it is for the Left knee. it is in Excellent condition. i have brand new unopened pads to go with it. let me know if you are interested

support