Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: I had My ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL replaced from a Cadaver! Anyone plz comment!  (Read 1115 times)

Offline BigJus25

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • I have the worst knee Injury I have ever heard of!
This is My first post so baer with Me! My name is Justin Im 25 years old, When I was 21 I was struck by a car going 55mph I dislocated My knee so bad they were going to cut it off! Lucky Me I stood up for Myself well not actully lol I told the Dr were I was brought to after My accident that I'am 21 dude Your not taking My leg. So they said they can fly Me by helicopter to Ft Myers FL a 2hr car ride to have the surgery done By a Dr that has done more of them! So I went with that they replaced all four ligiments in My knee and also fixed My ACL in My left knee! Yea I was messed up pretty bad! As well as 3 plates and 30 screws in My right elbow! Cause they were guna cut off My right arm at the elbow as well! So they fixed it very limited mobility. So now 4 years later I still have very bad pain sometimes in My knee! It comes & goes as I walk or sit! And I have gained about 100lbs too. Am I ever guna be pain free ever again or can I should I just be happy that I have two legs? This is the first time I have ever went public about My Accident. I feel like I have never talked to anyone that has ever had all 4 ligiments replaced? Plz feel free and comment away thanks everyone and remember always look both ways before You cross the street!!!

Offline Fathead D

• Forum Faithful
First things first.  Congrats on becoming a partial zombie... lol.  I hav eno idea if you will ever be pain free but know you likely have a long road to recovery.  Just keep up with your PT and you will get better.  Good luck. 
11/29/2010 Lateral Release left knee
1/2011 Cortizone injection left knee
4/1/2011 Lateral Release right knee
5-6/2011 Supartz injection series (5)
12/12/2011 TTT and Lateral Release repair left knee

Offline BigJus25

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
Yea I only had 1 year of PT thats all the Insurance compay of the kid that hit Me would pay for! Florida the NO FAULT state nice right! Sence then just walking stretching Myself thats all I can afford! I hate this Sh**

Offline BigJus25

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
Thanks thoe bro!