Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: ACI/TTO and patella realignment surgery 4 months post-op  (Read 1887 times)

Offline kneeatic123

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
ACI/TTO and patella realignment surgery 4 months post-op
« on: May 11, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »
Hello all,

My name is Jennifer and i am 21 years old from RI. I just had a ACI/TTO and patella realignment surgery on my left knee by Dr. Minas in Boston, MA.  I am doing well, i have my mobility back however i am very behind with my ROM, i am only at 110 with help from my PT pushing my knee. I have however just experienced crunching in my knee that doesn't cause pain its just noticable. I have had lots of it before my surgery but after it and up until this point my knee was gliding smoothly. The crunching appears to be coming from the left side laterally from my knee. I notice it most when riding the upright bike and moving my patella side to side..

I am very worried about this and i am going to see my doctor this friday but i was just wondering if anyone has experienced this before and if so what it was etc. I also was told i have scar tissue in my knee and my patella still isnt fully centered in my kneecap..

THANKS!!!! :)

support