Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Walking on a broken knee???  (Read 574 times)

Offline hockeynhurtin

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Walking on a broken knee???
« on: March 13, 2011, 02:17:40 AM »
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:43:57 AM »

Hello,
     Back in december I was playing ice  hockey and i was playing goalie.It was my game to play,a guy took a shot on me and my knee gave out and went sideways.I tore my MPFL dislocated my pattella and broke the end of my femur(yes i know alot).Now im in high school and my school had lots of stairs so my doctor did not want me going to school.I was out for 3 months.My surgery was esspecialy bad because he had to drill holes into my pattella for some of the cartilage fill in the femur fracture.I went back to school March 5 and i was out since December 15.Now my surgery and injury was esspecialy bad because of the fracture.I am three months post op (Surgery December 23) and i am just now starting to walk.Now we took xrays and it still showed a fracture but the doctor said I can walk.Yea he said I can walk on a broken leg.It is still very swollen,pain and most of all I a feeling this crackling noise right around the fracture.The day of my surgery he said he might have to go back in there to smooth,shave the bone out.Now since there is this crackling,pain,swelling and the fact of its not healed still.Does anyone think In need this?Anyfeed back is greatly helpfull and anyothers who are going through this!

support