Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Would people please post cost of their particular Regenexx procedure?  (Read 24634 times)

jonhark

Re: Would people please post cost of their particular Regenexx procedure?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 04:26:47 AM »
ShulTZ? MAYBE..... Definitely somebody with skin in the game $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Offline Kaputt_Knee

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 75
  • [Ed: Sue sadly passed away in 2016]
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 08:46:34 AM »
jonhark and markld

Do you have anything constructive to add or are you just obsessed with going after Scooter72?

For your information Dr Centano is already a member of this Forum, under his own name. This is more than can be said for you two. He has been on here a few times and has answered the questions posed in a polite and open manner, without "pushing" his treatment or denigrating that of other options.

I will be notifying the Moderator of this board for the tone of your posts and the manner in which you seem determined to prevent open and polite discussion of this treatment. I am sure I am not the only person annoyed by your childish attempts at bullying another member of this forum.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 08:49:40 AM by Kaputt_Knee »
1989 big trauma R. knee - sorted
1990-2004 3ACL recons and 20+ arthroscopies -RK
3/06 LK ACL torn!
4/06 ACL recon, kneecap broken
09 &10/06- 2x meniscus trims
3/07 - Notch Plastic & Lateral Release
14/8/08 complete revision ACL plus LCL/PLC recon
6/2/09 returned to skiing! Whoopee

jonhark

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
It doesn't seem odd and a little suspicious that Scooter72 has never had this procedure but is such a staunch advocate and supporter of Regennex? Why such the vote of confidence without a personal experience. Oh, that's right, there are clinical papers posted on their website.  I should remind everyone of the massive book of peer-reviewed clinical papers which support microfracture.

If you look at some of his/her past post, they are the "bully" and unreasonable poster.  I am a legitimate knee guru patient whose had 4 previous cartilage repair procedure-- two of which have worked and have left able to most athletic activities.  As long as this is an "open forum"; I will continue to question the legitimacy of this person's claims and motives. As far as any physician posting on an internet bulletin board---do I really need to say anything else? Doesn't anyone see the conflict of interest? Physicians are supposed to be impartial practicers of medicine and NOT savvy business people aiming to market their procedures on internet forums.

Peace out!!!

Offline markld

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
Must I remind everyone that it was Scooter who started the bullying as soon as I posted a comment on a supposed free and open bulletin, in which he didn't like nor agree with. Let the record speak for itself. He immediately waged personal attacks and started with the name calling. One could verify this by looking at his past posts, in which he did the same to others.

It is hard to believe one could be such an advocate for a procedure in which he has never had.

I have had 3 knee surgeries and am about embark upon 1 more. I am a100% legit.

Anyone with an ounce of curiosity should Google; "Regenexx hauled into court" and read for yourself. The facts are all on the web......

I too will continue to post, whether it be in agreement or dissent to any given topic, hence the whole idea of having a bulletin such as this....

April 2008 microfracture left knee trochlea
Jan 2009 ACI harvest from right knee
Mar 2009 ACI right knee trochlea
July 2009 Aci left knee
Nov 2009 left knee scope to check graft

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 107
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 04:31:11 PM »
Hi
As site owner I would like to step in here with a few words. I encourage frank discussion, and I encourage doctors to participate as long as they declare themselves to be doctors (which declaration HONcode have now made a condition of their accreditation, and thus it is now a condition of registration and participation on the board), and I do not have any problem with anyone participating from a purely academic perspective. I also encourage other health professionals (ie non doctors) to declare themselves, although it is not a condition of registration.

I locked a post this week because of the unpleasant tone of the conversation, because I have no interest in owning and moderating a bulletin board which is just a venue for people to attack one another.

So please just keep the tone of conversation professional, including any private messaging.

KNEEguru
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 04:33:23 PM by The KNEEguru »
--
KNEEguru

Offline Scooter72

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 04:40:58 PM »
I'd like to add, that if anyone has questions concerning details the papers listed in the pubmed search, just drop me a line.  (I'll try to get to it as soon as I can) The papers can get technical, but I think most can get the jist of each one by reading the hypotheses and results in the abstracts listed.

support