Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: saw the os today oc impac fx left knee  (Read 1911 times)

Offline mlong

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
saw the os today oc impac fx left knee
« on: February 11, 2011, 11:30:04 PM »
I previously posted this under articular catilage repair but after seeing the os  today, its gonna b a uni dang it. after injury last yr my space was like 4.8 now its 0.8 yea i know BAD.  OS said i HAD to have this done or i wouldnt b able to walk at all soon. Im pretty upset bout this consider i just had uni on right knee 1 1/2 yrs ago. this is the right. surgery schx for March 6, i am 42 yrs old, and have lost 70 pounds over the last year hoping the right knee would improve,but it hasnt. i have also  developed several spurs on the right knee which werent there i year ago. IDK but could any one help me out with advise? I mean the left knee is hurting alot latley and the OS said OA had set in and he should of prob done a total instead of a PKR great so i guess i got that to loook forward to in the future. aight yall let me know what u think....thankx
Michele ???

Offline mlong

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: saw the os today oc impac fx left knee
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 11:22:28 PM »
well the date is set for the uni its March 9 dang thats right around  the corner aint it. I am scared and excited at the same time , scared bcuz i know its a tough recovery, excited bcuz i WANT MY LIFE BACK. Any of the PKRers, got any advise for me let me know that would b great im only 42 but tend to forget alot lol, thanx
Michele