Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Ozone threrapy info requested  (Read 791 times)

Offline bardos

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Ozone threrapy info requested
« on: January 11, 2011, 08:19:07 AM »
I was talking to my friend, who is a doctor, last night who is active in Ozone therapy. He wanted me to translate into English an article he is writing for an Ozone therapy conference in Italy some time in April. I mentioned to him that I have cartilage problems in my right knee (Is that called arthrosis?) and he told me that injections of my own Ozoned-blood would work wonders and he offered to give me this therapy after he received some not-sure-exactly-what kind of materials from a doctor who has a certain type of specialized machine.

So, cutting to the chase, does anyone have personal experience with this therapy? My friend told me that it can be used to re-grow cartilage in my knee. I think the process is the oxygenation of my own blood and subsequent injection of this into my knee area.

Any advice here?

Offline Nee

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
Re: Ozone threrapy info requested
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 12:50:53 AM »
Hi, I have experienced ozone therapy and is used by natural drs in US for cancer, mostly. I understand that the ozone injections do work. It is very hush hush here. There is one person in TX  have heard about. Ozonated water, air etc is supposed to be healing because germs and bacteria c[annot exist in this arena. Good Luck ! I would like to hear your results.

Offline bardos

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »
Hi, Who knows when this will happen. I live in Spain. Could be months before I get back to this thread. We'll see.

Offline eaglemom

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 04:41:27 PM »
I find this thread interesting.  Nee, I'm in TX any information you have would be appreciated.  Good luck, eagle

Offline ashok_guru

• Regular Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 04:30:17 PM »
I had this Ozone injection [Prolozone] from a doctor in PA. I had almost 8 injections. But it didn't help me much. I have a cartilage defect in my knee.
I had this ozone injected into my knee, for first few mins after the injection you will feel pain free and after that all your stiffness, pain and all other discomfort will come back. Probably for temporary relief you can try this but am not sure whether it will have any long term effects and seriously doubt whether it can regenerate cartilage.
2009 - Partial Meniscetomy
2010 - Cartilage Debridement
2010 - 2011 - Prolotherapy, PRP, Bone Marrow Prolotherapy, Prolozone
2011 - Regenexx-PL, Regenexx SD and Regenexx-SCP
2012 - HGH Injections
2013 - Regenexx-PL, Regenexx SD, Regenexx-AD and Regenexx-SCP

support