Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Chrondoplasty & Debridement/Patella  (Read 9465 times)

Offline Wtg

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: Chrondoplasty & Debridement/Patella
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2003, 11:15:01 AM »
 The hard part is I was told this procedure would be a breeze, blah blah blah.  I thought I would be back in action in a few weeks.  Yeah sure!!.  

Yes! This is exactly what I was led to believe. A funny story is that a friend recently had the same procedure and his surgeon said he might be able to walk right out of the hospital! Same day! Hoho!

By the way, this person is also have the same post op problems (his surgery was about 2-3 months ago)...more pain than before, difficulty with stairs, etc.

Offline eastsidegirl

• Regular Poster
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: Chrondoplasty & Debridement/Patella
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2003, 05:42:07 PM »
Dear Wtg:  The day I had the surgery I was able to walk out of the hospital and to tell you the truth I felt better that day than any day since.  I remember sitting down and saying this is a breeze.  Yeah probably because - I realize now- my leg was most likely still numb from all the stuff they shoot into you and I wasn't feeling anything.  Wellllllllllllll.. that was short lived.  (ha ha). :'(
Complex Lateral Meniscus Tear, Large Media Plica and Medial Degeneration at the undersurface of the Patella debrided, softening  of the femoral condyle with Grade II degeneration ... debrided