Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Penetrex cream for knee pain/anti-inflammatory?  (Read 5308 times)

Offline Stella_1

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Has anyone tried Penetrex cream for knee pain? I found it at Amazon.com. It's an alternative to oral Anti-Inflammatories and Cortisone Shots. I have tried different types of pain medicines. The side effects are annoying. I tried to find an alternative medication for it. I have tried Traumeel. It works better than Voltaren gel.

http://www.amazon.com/Penetrex-Worlds-1-Transdermal-Anti-Inflammatory/dp/B0026HDURA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287369116&sr=8-1

Offline wizard1955

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 1
Re: Has anyone tried Penetrex cream for knee pain/anti-inflammatory?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:41:35 PM »
hi stella:

yes...i have used penetrex for knee pain and i was quite impressed with it. i did not expect much relief because i had tried another topical anti-inflammatory but the product was recommended to me by my cousin who is a physical therapist. i picked up 3 jars initially and commenced massaging in the cream 3-4 times everyday. within about a week I began to feel an improvement and to this day i still use penetrex whenever i feel discomfort coming on. so...for me the product worked. i say give it a try...and good luck!!!

sally c.

support