Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Need Some help please.  (Read 656 times)

Offline Soilbleed

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Need Some help please.
« on: October 19, 2010, 03:56:33 PM »
My name is John and I am 18 years old, two years ago I had ACL reconstruction after a football injury I suffered in high school so I was around 15 when it happen (It was before my birthday) anyway he did the whole nine yards to my knee with a bone graft and repaired all the tendons back to normal, I went through Rehab and what not and I also lost some weight (I weighed 347 at the time of the injury now I weigh 208) Just for the Marine Corps. I can run, exercise and what not and I get the occasional popping throughout the day even when I'm not exercising, I have no problem with it except for one thing that bothers me and that is a tingling sensation that I get below my MCL on the knee that was previously injured, it's not over the top tingling or a numbness or pain and doesn't last for very long, I've tried to stretch it out and work it out but no avail. I was thinking it was just a strain or overly worked muscle or ligament that just needs a little resting, I leave for boot in two weeks and I would like to get this cleared up. Thanks.