Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: Gurrrrrrrrrr, I just failed my pt exit exam  (Read 1055 times)

Offline eaglemom

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
Gurrrrrrrrrr, I just failed my pt exit exam
« on: September 10, 2010, 08:09:50 PM »
I've just come from pt - and they tried to do an exit level exam on me. I failed, failed badly. The pt guy kept apologizing because he felt he'd not done his job.  I was upset, but not really. Make sense.  I know how this damn knee feels and knew I needed more pt.  Just very frustrating.  I've certainly made progress - but not enough to be released.  I did over hear pt guy talking with other pt and "maybe 1 crutch again till things settle down" was discussed. I've got a muscle quad tightening issue then my gait gets off then walk incorrectly then knee hurts.  Gurrrr. Ok I'm better, I've vented. Or is it that I've had medication! eagle

Offline MPFLgirl

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: Gurrrrrrrrrr, I just failed my pt exit exam
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »
I am sorry to hear that you failed your PT exit evaluation. That has to be so very frustrating. It is hard to be optimistic when you waited this long. Hopefully you will get stronger soon and be able to walk pain free.

Best Wishes.
MPFL reconstruction with lateral release and hamstring autograft 8/11/10

Offline eaglemom

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 1
Re: Gurrrrrrrrrr, I just failed my pt exit exam
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 04:46:31 AM »
Thanks. I just needed to vent I guess.  There certainly lots worse things than this.  I have been this way over 3 years and thought the end was near.  Guess I get more pt! eagle

support