Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Back Again - knee 95% cured!! NO PAIN !  (Read 1328 times)

Offline jane77

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Back Again - knee 95% cured!! NO PAIN !
« on: August 01, 2010, 03:49:47 AM »
Hi All,   I am back and almost 95% better!  The knee pain disappeared within days of starting the new treatment and after 10 days - I knew I would not need the crutches again ! Almost NO pain.  My friend that put me onto this treatment has had a similar response. As has another of her friends.  His MRI showed bone on bone.   AMAZING.  I had 3 months on crutches awaiting my 2nd appt and probable surgery.   The treatment? Organic Silica G5... liquid and gel - maximum dose.   It has to be the Silica G5 - the Made in Ireland one.  G5 is the patent where almost 70% of the formula gets absorbed. Most others are only absorbed about 10%.   VERY happy !!    :D

Offline jane77

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
Re: Back Again - knee 95% cured!! NO PAIN !
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »
Did 2 hours of shopping / carrying groceries/ in and out car today...  No Stick. No pain....little bit of swelling at back of knee  ..not too bad ..just aware that its there..  Plan to start cycling soon.   :D

Offline Clarkey

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 75
  • Neil TheElephant knee packed up carrying his trunk
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 03:58:26 PM »
Hi Jane,

Thats fantastic news that you knee problems have more and less gone away and brings hope to us all who still got knee pain and problems. I may need a 2nd scope on my right knee and would really like to be able to run again. Hope it goes well when you start to cycle.

Nick :) {2010} :)
RK: PFPS, Arthrofibrosis, Tendinopathy, Five cortisone injections
16/01/18 Anterior interval release, distal patella excision, lateral meniscal repair
18/07/14 Anterior interval release  
16/11/09 Medial plica excision, fat pad trimming

Offline walkswithdog

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »
 ;D ;D  That's terrific.  I wish they'd had that when I first injured my knee or after the HTOP, I might have gone longer without needing to replace my knee.  I'm glad you're nearly pain free.  It's good to see someone for whom the new stuff out there is working.  Here's hoping for a total recovery! Luck, Cher

Offline jane77

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 03:25:47 AM »
Its very exciting ! I am just so lucky that I had other health problems ( Factor V Leiden genetic blood clotting condition) which made the Knee Surgeon hesitate another 2 months. If I had gone to the other place in the city - the knife happy place - I would have been straight in for surgery. 

Knee is still doing great. I can feel some 'nerves' waking up under the knee cap. Some days the tendons at the back of the knee are a bit inflamed. But I just use more of the silica G5 gel and then I don't notice it.  I can walk briskly now and can do most walking now without a stick. I still have to be careful of steps and ramps but - hey - that's a small price to pay for being ALIVE ... Surgeon had told me he could not guarantee I would be clot free with ANY knee surgery.

I have nearly finished my 2nd bottle of G5 and am about to start the 3rd. I am still taking the max dose. I tried to cut back to 2 doses a day instead of 3 ( to save money) but a little pain returned - so thought I had better not risk that.

I also feel so much healthier. Lots of energy.  It is truly a miracle.   

Offline jane77

• MINIgeek (20-50 posts)
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 12:33:39 AM »
Still going GREAT! Have started walking with walking poles. 1km a day now  Some minor arthritic pain sometimes after. I rub the silica G5 gel on and all pain goes again.  Kneecap mistracked a little after some cycling last week but has now slipped back into place again.   Will stay away from cycling for a bit longer.  Able to walk now without stick when shopping and around the house and garden.  Able to get up from a chair easily - no pain. Knee feeling much stronger now day by day. Still on maximum silica G5 dose. My kneecap seems to be soaking it up  :D

support