Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: 1.5 x 2.3cm MFC impaction fx HELP PLZ  (Read 2103 times)

Offline mlong

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
1.5 x 2.3cm MFC impaction fx HELP PLZ
« on: July 24, 2010, 01:03:55 PM »
Hey guess Im deff not new to this forum however I got a new computer that ofcourse doesnt remember my pass word, neither could I so had had to start all over.  A little history 6 arthroscopies on right knee, then i feel during a volleyball game and recieved an OC impaction fx of the MFC, went in for OATS, woke up in recovery without it, lol...OS said it was too bad, long story short.. had to have a uni done on my knee. This was in June 09.  While i was recoveing from the uni prob 4 weeks out i was taking my dog out, apparently my other dog had been diggin holes, and leave it up to me to find one .  Yea i feel into  the hole twisting my left knee. MRI showed a 1.5 x 2.3 cm mfc oc impaction fracture.  What the heck, my OS said he was gonna equip me with air bags haha.  I have been at my new job since October and really dont want to be out for surgery.  The pain is gettin worse and worse everyday.  My OS prescribes me Norco 10 every 4 hours as needed, but theses are not even gettin it OMG it hurts so bad i limp when I walk, hard to get out of a sitting position, stairs yea right....Do you guys have any sugestions?  By the way, this knee has not had any surgeries, so im kinda hopin an OATS will work instead of a dang uni..let me know what u think KGs...THanx
Michele
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:00:07 PM by mlong »

support