Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: fulkerson, revision of MPFL reconstruction, lateral release, and a bit more...  (Read 59788 times)

Offline mellophone

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
Why does your pain tolerence go down the drain whrn you are sick?? Cold, rainy, and sick, not a good day.
8th grade - rt knee scope - chondroplasty of patella
10th grade - MPFL recon (allograft), LR,chondroplasty of patella
summer after 11th grade - TTT, MPFL recon (allograft), LR, cartilage plugs, and chondroplasty of patella
revision of incision and mini MUA (to 90)

Offline mellophone

• Forum Faithful
Stupid idea: try to jump into the back of the truck. Result: hit my leg just below the screws, made it bleed, and hurt like heck. No true damage, just bone bruise and pain, but a lesson was learned - dont be an idiot, your knee isnt ready for all of that stuff yet.

Pain is okayish, some days it is uch worse than others, but at other times it isnt bad at all, still dealing with stiffness and working to get the last bit of motion, hopefully the strength and motion will come back before i leave for college, but if it doesnt, then ill just keep working on it while im down there. There is 1 college app to finish, already been accepted to the college, now im trying to get in the honors college. After Dec 15th THE APPS ARE DONE. Can not wait!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! And hope that everyone is doing well!
summer after 11th grade - TTT, MPFL recon (allograft), LR, cartilage plugs, and chondroplasty of patella

Offline agresknee

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 1
merry christmas and take care of that knee

Offline mellophone

• Forum Faithful
We had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!  ;D It was the first time since there has been a record of the weather in this area that we had a white Christmas!!! It was amazing! Hopefully everyone had an enjoyable time and is doing well!

Offline mellophone

• Forum Faithful
Been doing well, started college and have had one issue with the right knee so far - patella came out one time but has been pretty stable since (this was a few weeks ago)

Yet today i was at the PT clinic doing an interview and i squatted down with my left knee under me and when i went to stand it felt like something twisted and came loose and my knee locked up and hurt like heck. I teared up and almost cried. Made it home and as i was putting the iron skillet in the bottom cabinet i squatted down again because thats what i always do and this time it did it again but worse. Now i cant put weight on it when my knee is bent and when im walking it feels like my knee wants to go backwards. I heard and felt a definite pop from the lateral posterior aspect of my left and that is where the pain is located. :/ Hope it isnt anything. But at least it isnt the right one.

support