Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: MRI Report Results Help!  (Read 2554 times)

Offline cassum

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
MRI Report Results Help!
« on: June 04, 2010, 02:48:39 AM »
I had a knee arthoscopy approximetly 11 months ago & the pain is still very bad. My knee still locks and I can't bend it straight. I can't walk for long or even play sports at all without unbearable pain. I got another MRI last week. Just got the results?

Impressions:

1. The anterior meniscal root of the medial meniscus demonstrates somewhat irregular morphology and inserts very anteriorly. Findings may be correlated with arthoscopy results.

2. The lateral menisus is normal in signal intensity and morphology.

Seems like its saying nothing is wrong. I don't understand why I have this unbearable pain though??

Waiting for your replies, thanks in advance :)

Offline crankerchick

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 24
  • How 'bout them Cowboys!
    • Derotation osteotomy & TTT Post-op diary
Re: MRI Report Results Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:45:49 PM »
What were your initial problems that led to the scope and what did the doctor do during the scope?
Mar '07 - plica excision
Oct '09 - femoral + tibial derotational osteotomy & TTT
Aug '10 - hardware removal
"You control your leg. Don't let it control you." -Smart trainer
"Get your a$$ in gear and go for it! Nothing will happen until you make it!" -Smart doctor

Offline cassum

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Re: MRI Report Results Help!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 04:22:22 AM »
My initial problems according to the doctor was a menisucs tear and possible acl tear. Right after the surgery he said the acl looked fine &  that he only repaired the meniscus. I received the surgery report recently, written by my doctor and it says the procedure performed was:"arthoscopic limited anterior synoviectomy and fat pad resection." so basically it saying there was no meniscus tear. I'm confused as to what he did & what he told me he did. i did my therapy months after and my therapy was done and i was to continue myself. i still experience the same pain as I used to before the surgery. I cant walk for a long time & my knee buckles. Now I don't understand my results, can you help me?