Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Second injections all done - feeling good...  (Read 1587 times)

Offline phradil

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Second injections all done - feeling good...
« on: September 20, 2003, 03:19:04 AM »
 ;)No pain with this injections either.  One more next week and then doc says wait up to a month but already feeling some relief - no swelling.  Just have to take it easy she said this week and for a week after last injection - no stress - but can walk around and do what I need to do.  

Offline Heather M.

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 10
    • Check out my photography!
Re: Second injections all done - feeling good...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 10:18:56 PM »
I just saw this posting now--I think it's fantastic that you are in the group that responds well to these injections.  I'm very jealous, as everyone agrees that Synvisc series could help me, but no one will do it because I've had infections in the knee in the past after surgery, so injections are contra-indicated.

Please keep posting about how your injections are going.  Many people come here and ask questions specifically about Synvisc, so I'm sure they would be really happy to read about some success stories.

Heather
Scope #1: LR, part. menisectomy w/cyst, chondroplasty
#2-#5: Lysis of adhesions/scar tissue, AIR, patellar tendon debridement, infections, MUA, insufflation
#6: IT band release / Z-Plasty, synovectomy, LOA/AIR, chondroplasty
2006 Arthrofibrosis, patella baja
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hmaxwell

Offline phradil

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
  • User's Text
Re: Second injections all done - feeling good...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2003, 02:01:06 AM »
Hi Heather.  Sorry you are not able to try this injection as I think it is already helping me.  I have my last injection tomorrow.  Hope it does not hurt - the other two did not.  I am 63 and have had osteoarthrits in that knee from an injury when I was 19.  At 35 I started having problems.  Surgeon said it was not advanced enough for TKR so trying this to hopefully put it off maybe a year (I hope).  Good luck to you.  I will stay in touch at this board and let everyone know how it goes.  Elaine