Banner - Hide this banner

Author Topic: CYNTHIA n JOHN need some loving  (Read 1486 times)

Offline midge1uk

• Forum Faithful
  • Liked: 0
  • If you can't walk the walk then stay and talk
CYNTHIA n JOHN need some loving
« on: October 12, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
Hi John has asked me to pass on some very sad news that Cynthia lost her babies this morning 12/10/09. Ive started a new thread in the boards that I know she uses a lot so that her fellow kneegeeks and friends can leave their condolences. My heart goes out to this wonderful couple. my love and thoughts are with them both. xx
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:21:08 PM by midge1uk »

Offline Cynthia1982

• SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 0
Re: CYNTHIA n JOHN need some loving
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 12:43:15 PM »
Hi

Midge thank you for the nice idea of starting a new thread. You have been a great support to myself and John both on this forum and through th e-mails and text messages you send. Thank you so much.

We are both getting trying our best to get over losing the babies but we have to admit it's not that easy. We had some brilliant 4-D scan pictures and showed us the babies so clearly that made the bond between us even stronger. It was a terrible shock to the both of us when we lost the babies on the 12th as i'm sure it would be for anyone else who has been in our position.
We are finding it very hard to come to terms with what has happened, I feel it has hit John extremely hard as he hasn't returned to work since it happened is avoiding going out with his friends. He is very down in himself.

Thank you again for the thread Midge.

Love
Cynthia xx
2006 Meniscus repair Right Knee
2007 Cartlidge removed nd debriment Right Knee
2008 LR Left Knee

support