Advertisement - Hide this advert

Author Topic: Knee Pain 24-7  (Read 816 times)

Offline Nanister

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
  • Liked: 0
Knee Pain 24-7
« on: May 14, 2009, 12:01:22 PM »
I have been to a few doctors and had a MRI done as well what was seen in the MRI was a brused Bone.Okay had them before.But now this is two years later and my knee is still killing me if feels like there presure on it Like someone has a heavy book and is pressing down on my knee with the pain it feels like someone is place a fishhook on up and lower part of my knee and pulling.This is the great part someone simply touching it places me in tears does anyone know what can be causing this.
FYI im not over wieght im around 115 pounds.

Offline achybrakeyknees

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
Re: Knee Pain 24-7
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »
I would have to say that after two years, another MRI is in order.   You could have arthritis or spurs.  That would be my guess, but Im far from any kind of expert.   
Lisa

Offline The KNEEguru

• Administrator
  • SuperKNEEgeek
  • Liked: 101
  • The KNEEguru
    • The KNEEguru
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »
Hi Nanister
You need to tell us more about your knee problem. For example how it all started, whether or not you have had an injury and what kind of injury, whether you play sports, what aggravates the pain etcetera.
--
KNEEguru

Offline Nanister

• MICROgeek (<20 posts)
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 02:33:24 PM »
lets see Well I had a really nice person hit it with a bat about 16 years ago no pain after this thou.Next was about 3 years ago now i feel down a flight of stairs i dont recall much about that because i knocked myself out lol this is about the time i had the MRI because at the time of the feel all that i had was a splitting headache i think 3 days later it became the size of a grapefruit.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 02:35:03 PM by Nanister »